Sunday, December 18, 2011

New addition to the Yule Tree


Yesterday afternoon, my hubby and I decided we wanted to get out of the house for a bit. So we drove down to one of our local Flea Market/Auction House's in our area, "Zern's." There we found all kinds of neat treasures. Among them was a pretty cool little decoration which, being the crafty and imaginative little witch that I usually am, immediately made me think of Yule and how nice I thought it would look hanging on our tree this year. To me, it looks festively Pagan/Wiccan ...


Of course, it had to meet the cats approval. After all, it is "their" Yule Tree ~ LOL!!


I wish everyone a Very Blessed Yuletide and a

Very Merry Christmas from us to all of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!!! I have a big smile on my face ;o) Kim, I wish you a Very Blessed Yuletide and a Very Merry Christmas too ;o) I hope you get my surprise soon ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete