Thursday, August 16, 2012

I'm screaming of a black cat Halloween ...



A lunch date this afternoon with my sister, Robin, warranted a little trip to the local Yankee Candle Store. They had just started putting out their new Halloween merchandise and I just couldn't resist this Yankee Candle "Happy Halloween" black cat set ...


Black cat tea light holder, large jar of their new scent "Happy Halloween" with matching holder and black cat luma-lid, and two "Witches' Brew" scented votive candles.



I also picked up another interchangable luma-lid with Jack-o-Lantern's on it (on the far right). If you click on the pic, you can get a better look at the luma-lids.

I so love the celebration of Samhain and can not wait to decorate my home this year with these little goodies! Of course, this cute little ensemble wasn't exactly on sale, so let's just say that I won't be doing anymore holiday shopping for quite a while. LOL!

5 comments:

  1. OOOoh, I love these!! I must hit the Yankee candle store. Thanks for showing these purrrfect Halloween goodies. I wonder what the Happy Halloween scent smells like, as well as the witch;s brew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robin ~ They have such awesome new stuff this year! The Happy Halloween smells like black licorice and the Witches' Brew is patchouly scetned! MMMM, they smell so great!!!

      Hugs,

      Kim

      Delete
  2. Ok Kim!!! I have to go shopping now too! I wonder if our Canadian store will have the same things? I am so excited!! Thanks for showing these and spending my money! LOL! Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy ~ LOL! I don't see why they wouldn't carry the same items since they are, after all, a chain.

      Big hugs!

      Kim

      Delete
  3. oh gosh, can't wait to get to the yankee candle shop here in limerick city Ireland, just to see if they have these. Thank you so much for showing us them.

    ReplyDelete