Saturday, November 2, 2013

Busy, busy, busy ...


Hey everyone, it's Midnight. Just thought I would grab my mommy's computer for a quick post. She has been so very busy the past couple of weeks cleaning up the "really messy attic," she says, that she hardly even has time to fuss over me (*sigh*) lately.

Oh well, I know that she loves and adores me and that I am her "Little Prince Charming." After all, I am such a loyal little kitty that I am always there to greet her at the door when she comes home from work every night and I like to follow her around the house because I am so worried that she will leave me. 


Anyway, I also wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and a Blessed Samhain from me and my siblings ~ Haley, Kiki, and Tabitha!





2 comments:

  1. Midnight, you are such a good kitty. Keep an eye on Mom because you never know what mischief she might get into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Midnight ;o) You are so cute and such a good kitty for letting us know about your mom! Tell mom to take it easy and let her know we miss her!! Give her big kitty hugs from me! I hope you had a very Happy Halloween and a blessed Samhain ;o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete