Saturday, August 8, 2015

A Sleep Over


Thursday morning while heading out the back catio door to go to work, I was once again greeted by "Miss Fancy Pants" (aka "Trixie"). As always, I left her in the catio and left, knowing that she would be 100 percent safe there until we got home later that afternoon.

After I had gotten to work, I called up her owner and she asked us if we would be willing to keep her overnight and she would then pick her up Friday evening. Of course, we were more than happy to oblige ...


 
She is always such a joy to have as a guest and we absolutely adore her!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I wish that your neighbor would just giver her to you. It seems to me that she has chosen where she would "love" to live~

    Maybe someday it will happen :)

    Hugs Dear Kim
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete