Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Pop-Pop!


A very Happy Birthday to my dad, Bill (and my kitties adpoted Pop-Pop)! My dad loves all of our cats, but he really seems to be taken with our cat, Haley. So today hubby and I, with Haley in toe, visited my parents to celebrate my dad's 79th birthday!

We all had a wonderful little dinner after which Haley spent the rest of the day cuddling next to my dad on his favorite chair. Needless to say, my dad adores her  ...

(My parent's poodle Brandi giving kissses to Haley)

(Enjoying a little "cat nap" after dinner ~ LOL!)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

  1. I got a kick out of the picture with your Dad napping ... I wish I had gotten one of mine when I could have ... maybe I have one somewhere in the stack. Anyway , Happy Birthday Bill ... you are still young ... stay happy and healthy.

    Happiness to ALL !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dad ;o) I love the pictures, but the one of the "cat nap" made me laugh so hard!! Too cute!! All the best to your father! Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Artsings and Stacy ~ Thank you so much for your well wishes for my dad's birthday!!! I know he appreciates them very, very, much!!

    Hugs,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete