Wow! I can't believe the cats and I won another cool Blogger Award!!! This one is the "One Lovely Blog" given to me by another wonderful Blogger friend of mine, the beautiful Eilis from her blog, "Eilis in Wonderland."!
As with many other Blogger awards, one of the rules of acceptance is that I share 7 things about myself that you might not know. So, here goes!
1) I used to have very low self-esteem up until the time I sang in a band.
2) I used to be agnostic many many years ago, but have been blessed to find what I truly believe in!
3) I LOVE Bassett Hounds and plan to share my home with a female named "Guinevere" someday. LOL!
4) I have always wanted to work with mentally challenged and/or "handi-capable" children and adults.
5) I have "lazy eye" which basically means that sometime after I was born I developed a weak muscle in my left eye. As annoying as it is on pics, it does not affect my vision at all.
6) I was engaged twice before I met my hubby of 11 years - we lived together for seven years prior so actually I count that as about 20 years. ;)
7) I have never smoked a cigarette a day in my life because I can't stand the smell of smoke!
Well, now on to the second part of the award rules. I must now nominate seven more Bloggers for this award. If I could, I would nominate you ALL!! Here are my picks:
And there you have it, my friends. Here's wishing everyone a great week until next time!!