Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Catables ...

I want to thank you guys so much for your kind comments about my "catables." I am somewhat proud of my cat collection and I very much appreciate your thoughtful words! ;)

Anyway,  I thought perhaps you might be interested in a few more of my favorite cat things ...

Cat Christmas/Yule Collectable plate

Cat Halloween/Samhain Collectable plate

Small Cat House with minature wooden figurines

Cat Buddies!

Handmade hanging cat votive candle holder made out of 100% recycled soda cans! This was actually made by an Amish man in Lancaster County, PA at the Kutztown Folk Festival



Brightest Blessings to everyone and Goddess Bless ~

Kim

5 comments:

  1. More beautiful cat treasures...I love them, Kim!!! Please keep sharing them with us~~~

    Happy Earth day & Blessings,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, wow!!! The handmade hanging cat votive candle holder is amazing!!! If you ever see these again, I will pay you to get me one ;o) Love it! Oh, and I love your Halloween plate!! Oh, I love everything!! I am excited! LOL!
    Hugs xoxoxox
    Happy Earth Day ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy ~ Thanks, my friend! We usually go to the Kutztown Folk Festival every year and I promise you if I see any more of those hanging cat holders I will pick one up for you! I believe that I paid like $20.00 for it and the larger ones were $40.00. I don't know how that relates to Canadian dollars? LOL!

      Many blessings,

      Kim

      Delete
  3. You are so cute! LOL! We are pretty much even right now, but who knows what our dollar will be, when you go. Please let me know ahead of time ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete