Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Special Full Moon Prayer


Tonight I am saying a very special full moon prayer to the Goddess for my poor little Mr. Gray who, after being tested last Saturday morning for the deadly FeLeuk virus at our vets, tested a weak positive. Therefore, we must re-test him in another month. (If you wish to read more about this, please see my last two posts on my other blog, "The Wiccan Life.")

 And so, as I burn my cat figure candle for my beloved Mr. Gray, I shall recite the following incantation ...

"O Gracious Dark Goddess and Gentle Lord God,
  Magick mend and candle burn
  Sickness end, good health return ~
  So mote it be!"


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim, read your cat blog tonight, the full moon spell for Mr. Gray (beautiful, btw). But I could not leave a comment; there was a block that came up that said I was "not a team member and could not leave a comment". Have you changed your blog to that? May I be a team member? Just wondering. Robin.

    --
    Merry Meet & Merry Part & Merry Meet Again

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin, I am so sorry about that! I attempted to take off my "anonyomnous" block feature and I guess it got messed up. As you can see, I have added your comment here for you and I have changed my settngs back the way they were (still monitored, of course). Thank you so much for your kind words about the spell, my friend. ;)

    Many hugs and blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your full moon prayer for Mr. Gray is very special and beautiful! Mr. Gray we love you!! Big Hugs Kim ;o)

    ReplyDelete