Saturday, October 12, 2013

Re-vamped

Greetings everyone! I have been a bit busy around the house as of late. I am re-decorating the cat's room which used to be our guest bedroom. I have added a few new things and used some old as well ...



I hung up a few new photos I took of the cats ...

(clockwise)  Midnight, Haley, Mr. Earl Gray and Tabitha
 
 
 

Pink Cat oil lamp I made out of a wine bottle
 

My Handmade Cat Wreath on door
 
Cat stool with stenciled cats
 

Black Cat Two-Tealight Candle Holder
 
 
 
Well, so far that is everything for the cat's room. Of course, I will probably be adding some little things here and there should I find something I like while out and about. But so far, no complaints from the cats!!

4 comments:

  1. You have a lot of wonderful cat "stuff". I love what you have done. I shouldn't think the cats have anything to complain about. They have loving Humans who decorate a whole room for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks wonderful, dear Kim...any cat would be proud of this "cats room"!!! I love that wine bottle oil lamp that you made...beautiful!!!

    Big Hugs~~~
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room is looking fantastic! What a room for your kitties! So special! I only have one question? If I visit, do I sleep with the cats? Just wondering, since there is no guest bedroom? LOL! Hugs ;o)
    I forgot to say, the wine bottle oil lamp is beautiful! You should show how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just the cutest room I've ever seen!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete