Friday, October 17, 2014

My poor little Haley ...

 
Last night, we dropped our little calico kitty, Haley, off at our vets for her dental surgery this morning. After her check up last week, we found out that she has at least three bad teeth which need to be pulled. Makes sense because her breath was becoming really bad and that usually means only one thing ... BAD TEETH!

I completely trust our wonderful and long-time veterinarian, Dr. Ostrich! He has always and continues to be "the best" in his profession and, even though he is now well into his late 70's, he still attends/speaks at veterinary conferences and shares his very extensive knowledge to his esteemed colleagues. I can honestly say that he is the only vet whom I would never second guess as he has always taken good care of our family's furr babies throughout these many years. I can't tell you enough about what a good feeling that is!


We were told that we should be able to pick her back up sometime this evening and so I will be sure to update this post later on tonight.
HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!!


2 comments:

  1. Be well, Haley...you are so beautiful.

    Hugs and Love to you all, dear Kim~

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about Haley, but on the other hand, I'm so happy that she has a good doctor.

    I wish Haley nothing but the best,
    Lon

    ReplyDelete