Sunday, October 5, 2014

Welcoming in Samhain!


Greetings, my friends! I hope everyone had a wonderful Mabon! I enjoyed a very Blessed and memorable celebration with my long-time and forever dear friends ...

Posing for a quick pic after ritual: Me, Rhiannon, Draco, & Page

Blessed Be!

And now, it's on to the preparations for Samhain ~ beginning with adorning the house with symbols of the season and, later on, preparing my sacred altar for ritual ...



 









Here's wishing all a terrific Sunday!!


3 comments:

  1. Those are all such lovely photos my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I love this post ;o) So much fun ;o) Big Hugs and many blessings ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dearest, Kim...I so love visiting your blogs and the wonderful feelings that I get when I look at all of the beautiful photos you share with us!!!
    You are a beautiful and magical good witch that I am so proud to call my friend~

    Be Well and Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete