Thursday, April 9, 2015

It's beginning to look a bit like Springtime!


Greetings everyone! It looks like we are finally getting a few days of spring weather, nice cool breezes and temperatures in the 70's. Mind you, we still have a couple of cooler days, in the 50's and 60's with some rain here and there, but I will take it after the relentless winter we just had this past year!

 The cats always have a lot of extra energy around this time of year as they can sense the seasonal changes. None-the-less, they are having a great time running around the house like crazy felines ...

Leo and Tabitha
Mr. Midnight
Midnight 'n' Kiki
Leo and Midnight
Haley

Leo is very young and his energy level is more than the rest of us can handle on a daily basis, and so we have decided in order to get some sleep (both us and the other cats respectfully!), we are going to temporarily put him back in the holding cage at bedtime as all of the cats generally sleep during the day while my hubby and I are at work we should only need to utilize the cage at that time.

After we get home from work and on the weekends we will allow him the freedom to roam the house as much as he wishes. We are confident that slowly but surely he will get completely acclimated to his new environment and we shall at long last have the peace we all used to enjoy as before Leo the Lionheart joined our little family. LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Your lovely family seems to be enjoying the changing of the season to spring.
    I do pity the older cats with a rambunctious Leo and his young vigor. I know how I feel when I am chasing my almost two year old grandson around the house :))

    Hugs & Lots of Love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww ;o) Your house is so much fun!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. got some time and spent it at your absolutely delightful blog! It is a real pleasure to come here. I am looking forward to spending more time going back through some of your older posts. A great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your lovely comment! I enjoy your blog immensely, my friend. Great stuff!

      Delete