Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's wrong with people, anyway?

 
You know, the ignorance of some people just never ceases to amaze me... really. A couple of months ago, a woman with whom I work with asked me if I could take her daughter's female rabbit because she could no longer afford her apartment and where she was moving to did not allow animals. I told her that if either she or her daughter would pay to get the rabbit spayed that I would take her in. Never heard back from her or her "piece of work" daughter afterwards.

Today, that same co-worker sends me an instant message asking me if I knew of anyone who would be interested in giving two cats a home. She further said that she was afraid that her husband would just take the cats and drop them off some place. I asked her if she had found the cats outside. Low and behold, of course, she replies, "No, they were my daughter's and she has to move and is not taking the cats with her." My retort: "What is it with your daughter and pets anyway? Didn't anyone ever teach her a little responsibility or anything?" She then responded, "I was thinking of taking them to the Animal Rescue League. Do you think that they will charge me for that?" GRRRRR! The freakin' audacity of some people! It is people such as this that really get my blood pressure up . I swear, some people just should NEVER EVER be allowed to have kids. Sorry, just tellin' it like I see it!

2 comments:

  1. Pets and children need a lot of care...our elderly need a lot of care, too! And yes...it costs money. Get with the program people! I am 100% with you on this Kim!

    We are a throw away society and it doesn't stop with only the trash...unfortunately.

    Add one more GRRRRR to the equation!

    Blessings & Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't have children or pets!!! I agree! Grrrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete