Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Witchy Cats Halloween Photo Contest!!!!

 
This year, I have decided to hold a "Witchy Cats Halloween Photo Contest!" I thought it might be fun to meet some of the other "Witchy Cats" out there! There will be a prize for both the winner and the runner-up for the best Halloween costume photo. It can be cute, funny, or scarey and it does not need to be very professional looking. Here is how to enter:

1) E-mail me a cute, funny, or scarey pic of your own kitty or kitties in Halloween costume at Ladycaer1964@yahoo.com.

2)Along with your pic, please include your name, the name/s of your kitty, where they are from, how old they are, and tell me just a little something about them. (Their personalities, why they are so unique, etc.)

3) You MUST be a follower of either this blog or my other blog, The Wiccan Life in order to qualify.

4) Only one pic per entry, but you may include more than one cat on your pic.

The winner will get a "Witchy Cats Wreath" ...


And the runner-up will receive a little Halloween table book,  called "Scaredy Cats" ...

 
The last day to enter the contest will be on Friday, October 5th and the winners will be announced on Saturday, October 6th! 

IMPORTANT: I will need at least 6 entries in order to make this contest actually worth it! So, come on everyone let's have some holiday fun and show off our fabulous kitties while we are at it!!!

Blessed Be All!

14 comments:

  1. I will give this a shot, but I am not sure how cooperative my kittens will be!! This sounds like fun, and I hope you get a lot of entries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Robin!!! Please do not worry too much about "how" the pic turns out. The kitties are the real stars!!! LOL!

      Thank you and BIG HUGS,

      Kim

      Delete
    2. Robin ~ P.S. I really do hope also that I get a good response on this blog, but in the event that I don't, I may have to extend it to my Wiccan Life blog. We'll see I guess ... ;)

      Delete
  2. This is a fantastic contest Kim! I hope you post the winning picture! I would love to enter, but my last kitty Falco, passed away and we have not got another since then. I have my favorite picture of him, sitting right next to me as I type this. I know Falco would have looked great in his Witch hat for the contest ;o) Big Hugs xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy ~ Your Falco sounds like he was a wonderful kitty!! I would have loved to have met him!!! If you like, you are more than welcome to enter your special pic in the contest. I would be honored if you did, my friend!

      Love and hugs,

      Kim

      Delete
  3. Really? That is so sweet of you ;o) I am crying happy tears! I loved Falco ;o) Big Hug xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does that mean you would be willing to share with us a little about him? I would love to see what he looked like, my friend! ;) And YES, by all means please enter his pic for us!!

    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I've tried, unsuccessfully, several times to get my kitties to cooperate. LOL. They are having none of it! I'm going to try again this weekend! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I wish you lots of luck, my dear!!! It isn't an easy task I know. Perhaps you could just get a little witches hat on one of them or something? LOL!

    Hugs,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll try and get a photo of the cats.... they are easy re fancy dress - they are black - Purrrfect for your theme.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leanne ~ Awesome! I can't wait to see them! You're furr babies are just so gorgeous!! ;)

      Hugs,

      Kim

      Delete